Postpartum is a sacred and delicate time that should be honored and protected. Join us for a Mother’s circle where mothers, babies, and wise women come together with the intention to embrace a gentle postpartum time. A place where nurturing can truly be experienced by each mother and baby. A place where a woman can share openly tears, questions, doubts, fears, laughter, love, and sisterhood by being vulnerable to just be herself. This is a place for mamas who birthed (or became a mother) in any way, who feed their baby in any way, who sleep in any way, this is a place for every art of mothering. A place to encourage women to embrace mothering as a path of self-development.
Over the course of eight sessions, we will get to know each other and immerse ourselves in topics that are balanced between caring for ourselves, our babies, and our families.
What you can expect from our circle:
- Tea and Freshly Prepared Organic Snack
- An Opening Meditation
- Personal Check-In Share Circle and journal writing
- Receiving Wisdom from practitioners working in our community
- Social Time to connect with other new mama’s
- 24/7 access to our online community
- The feeling of being nurtured and honored
In addition to Belle and Amy as leaders, there will be several visiting Wise Women. Each session mamas will be given one or two relevant articles pertaining to the day’s topic(s) which will be added to your personal folder. At the end of the series you will leave with a packet full of resources you can look back on as well as your precious journal pages.
We Choose our circle topics based on the needs of our currently enrolled Mama's. Some past circle topics have included...
- Birth Blessings: writing and sharing your birth story
- Healing your postpartum body
- Working in partnership with your partner in caring for your baby
- Celebrating Your Postpartum Body
- Baby Care With Homeopathy
- Relationship and intimacy with Spouse Or Partner After Baby
- Challenges, importance, and implementation of a self care routine
- Herbal Support For Mama And Baby
- Nutrition And Meal Planning
- Yoga For Postpartum
- Helping your infant establish sleep rhythms
- Fostering independent play in your infant
- Discovering and embracing the new you
We believe you don't graduate from a village. Although each circle is eight weeks long, we encourage our mamas to continue on and enroll in our future circles for as long as serves them and schedules allow. Find out about our Fall Circle here.