If you are looking for a commUnity you are in the right place!
Mom-ME Circle is a place where a woman can share openly tears, questions, doubts, fears, laughter, love, and support by being herself. A place where we encourage one another to embrace mothering as a path of self-development
Over the course of 8 sessions, we will get to know each other and immerse ourselves in topics that are balanced between caring for ourselves, our children, our homes, and our families.
What you can expect from our circle:
- Time to take care of YOU
- An Opening Meditation
- Personal Check-In Shares and journal writing
- Receiving Wisdom from practitioners on a variety of topics
- Social Time to connect with other mamas
- 24/7 access to our online community on Facebook
- The feeling of being nurtured and honored
The circle topics are chosen based on the needs of our currently enrolled Mama's. Some past circle topics have included...
- Nourishing meals for new mothers and babies
- The importance of warmth for our babies
- Food preservation as a social art
- Celebrating the season
- Stress relief in nature
- How to create healthy home rhythms
- Maintain your self care as a mom
Join Belle for an IN PERSON or VIRTUAL Mother’s circle where mothers, children, and wise women can come together with the intention to embrace sisterhood, support, and self-care.
Find out about our newest Circle here.