Learn more about our Winter Circle.
Join Belle for a VIRTUAL Mother’s circle where mothers, children, and wise women from all over the world can come together with the intention to embrace sisterhood, support, and self-care. Mom-ME Circle is a place where a woman can share openly tears, questions, doubts, fears, laughter, love, and support by being herself. A place where we encourage one another to embrace mothering as a path of self-development
Over the course of 6 VIRTUAL (Zoom) sessions, we will get to know each other and immerse ourselves in topics that are balanced between caring for ourselves, our children, our homes, and our families.
What you can expect from our circle:
- Time to take care of YOU
- An Opening Meditation
- Personal Check-In Shares and journal writing
- Receiving Wisdom from practitioners on a variety of topics
- Social Time to connect with other mamas
- 24/7 access to our online community on Facebook
- The feeling of being nurtured and honored
The circle topics are chosen based on the needs of our currently enrolled Mama's. Some past circle topics have included...
- Simplicity Parenting
- Holistic Home Harmony
- Learning about the body compass
- Celebrating ourselves
- Aromatherapy and Homeopathy
- Relationship and intimacy with Spouse or Partner
- Challenges, importance, and implementation of a self care routine
- Herbal support for Mama and kids
- Nutrition and meal planning
- Yoga/Pilates for Mothers
- Helping your children (and you!) establish healthy sleep rhythms
- Fostering independent play in your children
- Discovering and embracing the new you
Find out about our newest Circle here.